Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Fantastic.

This was awesomely made! I agree it's a great life lesson. XD Well done!! 5/5, 10/10, +Fav.

~|| Hopeless Prayers ~|| Hopeless Prayers

Awesome.

I love it. :) Great rhythm for adding vocals to!

~|| Let it out [Demo] ~|| Let it out [Demo]

Finish it!

I definitely think you should finish it! It's different but I LOVE the sound of it! (Maybe because I love "dirty" music, haha!) I could listen to this little 22 second loop all day. XD

~|| Video Games [new] ~|| Video Games [new]

I have to be completely honest with you. XD I could never give you a good proper critique on your music because I suck at it. ;P I think there's tons of energy in the song (even more so with the new one). I also agree that the progression at 0:45 is spectacular. XD I wish I could give you some helpful advice, but this sounds awesome to me, as is! :)

Wacom practice 3 Wacom practice 3

You Draw, Too!

I didn't realize you draw, as well! Can you make tea, too?! :P You're actually quite good, keep it up! :)

Since I'm kinda good at this too, I can offer you some crits. The anatomy is well-developed (especially his hand; looks really good!) but the values (light and shadow) need more refinement. :D The form shadows can be darker and some reflected light can be added. Your character design is outstanding and his facial features are adorable. ^^ Great job on the folds of the fabric, as well!

T-Free responds:

Wheeh, thaanks! :P
You are right about the values, I am still practicing with colors because I don't colorize my pics often, but I hope I can better and better with every picture I create. Keep your great work up, too!^^